Night of Fright
The School of Business, Hospitality & Tourism Department, BHTM445 – Conventions and meetings management class (Beirut & Mount Lebanon Campuses) and Cuisine Class (Mount Lebanon) organized an event under the name of: Night of Fright.
In addition to the main objective, the students learned the following:
- Name: Halloween Party (Attached Poster)
- Date: Friday, November 30th, 2018
- Time: 7PM to 10PM
- Venue: Mount Lebanon Campus
- Attendees: Only LIU Students (Beirut and Mount Lebanon Campus)
Tasks were distributed, among the participating student, it was a night full of fun meticulously organized and implemented.
- Brainstorm about type of event
- Event preparation
- Entertainment (D.J, lighting, decorations, etc..)
- Marketing and Social Media (posters design, ticket selling, Facebook, Instagram, etc..)
- Purchase of Beverages
- Communication and Coordination with each other’s
- Team work
- Cleaning and Tear-down
- Evaluation of the event.
- food preparation: mini/cold sandwiches, juices and soft drinks.